Consumer Member Information
A consumer member is anyone interested in promoting high ethical standards in the Gemstone and Jewelry Industry who does not meet the qualifications for the other membership types. JEA membership is open to all consumers in the United States.
As we grow and expand, so will member benefits. Current member benefits include:
- Listing of your first name, last initial and state in our member listing
- JEA Consumer Member Seal to display on websites, blogs, forums and on printed materials
- Twice monthly newsletter
- Special sales and discount offers from our industry members
- Free conflict resolution services with JEA
- Access to the JEA forum to ask questions of industry professionals
- Education and information to help protect you when making gemstone and jewelry purchases
JEA membership dues are paid annually on the anniversary of your registration date. You will receive an invoice 30 days prior to that date with renewal information. JEA introductory membership dues are as follows:
$19.95 per year per household
After filling out the registration form and clicking the submit button, you will be taken to the payment page. Your registration will not be complete or active until you complete the payment process.
Purchase a membership as a gift!
If you would like to purchase a Consumer membership as a gift, please click on the gift certificate button below. You will be taken to paypal to purchase your gift certificate.
No need to register for the recipient. After they receive their gift from you, they will be directed to this page to complete the member registration process.
Redeem a Gift Certificate
If you have been given a gift certificate, please click “Register Now” below to complete your registration. On the payment page, you will be taken to paypal where you may redeem your gift certificate